The Professional Development Service for Teachers (PDST) have annouced a new series of follow-up workshops are follow-up on using DATA LOGGING technologies in junior science lessons. During the sessions, participants will be guided through the Vernier's Logger Pro software and how it can be used to enhance investigative science. Any issues involving the use of LabQuests or TI Calculators will be addressed. The main focus on the night will be on how to create graphs and charts in LoggerPro, transferring data from loggers to LoggerPro, analysing graphs, inserting text, photos, etc. into LoggerPro and how to add pages to a LoggerPro report. All participants who bring their laptops will also be given the most up to date software for LoggerPro.
There are a number of sessions planned - the dates and venues below.
- Donegal Education Centre - Tuesday March 6th, 7 – 9 pm
- Galway Education Centre - Wednesday March 7th, 7 – 9 pm
- Galway Education Centre - Thursday March 8th, 7 – 9 pm
- Navan Education Centre, Tuesday March 20th, 7 – 9 pm
- Limerick Education Centre - Thursday March 22th, 7 – 9 pm
- Blackrock Education Centre - Monday March 26th, 7 – 9 pm
- Kilkenny Education Centre - Tuesday March 27th, 7 – 9 pm
To apply for a place on any course email your name, number and school details to email@example.com.