Leaving Certificate Results 2010
Congratulations to the St. Columba's class of 2010 on achieving a set of outstanding Leaving Certificate results. Our Warden (our name for the principal) outlined some of the impressive statistics on the St. Columba's College website earlier which highlights the extraordinary efforts of this year's cohort.
- An average points score of 459 per candidate (our highest ever and, once again, will see us among the highest achieving schools in Ireland).
- 40% of candidates achieved 500 points or more.
- 62% of candidates achieved 450 points or more.
- 76% of candidates achieved 400 points or more.
- 93% of candidates achieved 350 points or more.
- 96% of candidates achieved 300 points or more.
- 77% of candidates achieved a grade A, B or C at honours level.
The results in the sciences weren't bad either - more to come on that soon. Over the past five years pupils of St. Columba's have attained an average of 442 points per candidate in their Leaving Certificate. We, along with all the staff, would like to offer our sincere congratulations to all pupils in St. Columba's, and nationally, who received results today. Click here to download full analysis of this years results, with a comparison with those of the past four years.